We, M/s Sentienz Solutions (P) Ltd., with our Registered Office at 3rd Floor, PR Business Center,
Kadubisanahalli, Marathahalli, Opposite JP Morgan, Bengaluru – 560 087, Karnataka, ( hereinafter
referred to as “Sentienz” or “Us” or “We” or “Our”) are the owner and operator of
the website – https://saas.theakiro.com/
“(Website”) (hereinafter referred to as “Platform” ).
USER SHALL MEAN ANY PERSON/ PERSONS, WHO VISITS, USES, DEALS WITH AND/ OR TRANSACTS THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR AVAILS OUR SERVICES AND INCLUDES A BROWSER.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
We will collect certain non-personal and personal information (“Personal
Information”) including sensitive personal data or information
(“SPDI”) from You. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe,
efficient, smooth and customized experience and services. This allows us to provide services and
features that meet Your needs, and to customize our Platform to make Your experience safer and
easier and to improve the services provided by us. More importantly, we collect Personal
Information from You that we consider necessary for achieving the aforementioned purpose.
In general, You can browse the Platform without telling us who You are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, to create an account on the Platform, You must provide us with certain basic information required to provide customized services.
The user’s data from their device is stored in our database, however We do not use or read the data stored in our devise, We use it only during the time the user requests for analytics of their own data and to retry the activity when the user is not online.
- The Non-Personal Information: When You visit our Website, we typically collect the IP address of the device You use to connect to the internet, information such as what browser, browser version, geographic information, information about the device being used, operating system You have, the website You came from or the advertisement you viewed or clicked on. We also collect non-personal information on our Platform and from third parties to provide an online experience that matches Your requirements. Our website is integrated with Google Analytics which automatically tracks certain information about You based upon your behaviour on our Platform. Google Analytics uses this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users and improve our services. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We also collect your Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address and the URL used by you to connect your device to the internet, etc. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your device browser information, and your IP address.
Personal Information including SPDI :
Personal Information including SDPI is collected by Us after You have explicitly provided us
consent or is shared by You with Us pursuant to a clear disclosure.
We will collect your Personal Information when you register on our Platform which may include Name, online contact information such as email address/User name, professional or employment related information.
Information that You provide to Us:
- Our website is integrated with “Google analytics” which retrieves the User’s actions on the website and analysis traffic and User behaviour.
- Other information that You provide when You write directly to Us (including by e-mail) or provide Us over telephone or while filling out any applications or through any other correspondence on the Platform.
- Any other information that Sentienz is required to collect as per specific mandate as a requirement under applicable laws of India;
- Information from You electronically - like the pages viewed, how You navigate through the Website / Platform and interact with webpages, etc.
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files that a Website / App stores on Your computer. The cookies will be stored on the User’s browser for storing login information and sessions like ‘remember me’ which will aid the user to minimise the steps taken to login to the website on every visit.
The information We collect about You will depend on the services We offer or You avail, on an ongoing basis. The information collected from You will be used in order to effectively provide services to You. If You do not allow Us to collect all the information We request on the Platform, We may not be able to deliver all of these services effectively.
2. PURPOSE, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to provide You the
services on our Platform, to comply with our legal obligations.
We access, store and use the information we collect from you to provide our services, to research and develop new ones. We use Personal Information to provide the services you request and to improve our services.
We use your Personal Information to:
- Behavioural analytics;
- resolve disputes;
- troubleshoot problems;
- help promote a safe service;
- measure consumer interest and satisfaction in our services;
- inform you about online and offline offers, services, and updates;
- customize your experience;
- detect and protect us against suspicious or illegal activity, fraud and other criminal activity;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- improvement of our services and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Use of Information:The information provided by You will also be used to provide contact Users about our services that may be of interest. However, We do not use any data stored in the Cookies, in turn, We enable “google analytics” to integrate with our website to study the User behaviour.
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to provide You the services on our Website, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Disclosure of Information:We may share Your information with the registered third parties for provision of services on the Platform. We may also share Your information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement for provision of services which inter alia restricts such third parties from further disclosing the information unless such disclosure is for the purpose as detailed under that confidentiality agreement.
We will share Your information with third parties only in such manner as described below:
- We may share Your information with our third-party partners in order to conduct data analysis in order to serve You better and provide services on our Platform;
- We and our affiliates may share Your information with another business entity should we (or our assets) merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business for continuity of business.
- We will share Your information under a confidentiality agreement with the third parties and restrict use of the said Information by third-parties only for the purposes detailed herein. We warrant that there will be no unauthorized disclosure of your information shared with third-parties.
- By using the Platform, you hereby grant your consent to Us to collect, use, disclose and transfer your Personal Information including SPDI (i) To the concerned third parties in connection with the services; and (ii) With the governmental authorities, quasi-governmental authorities, judicial authorities and quasi-judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws of India.
In case we use or disclose your information for any purpose not specified above, we will take your explicit consent.
3. STORAGE AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We store and process Your Personal Information including SPDI on secure AWS
cloud servers and other cloud service providers within India. Some of the safeguards We use are
firewalls and encryption using Secure Socket Layers (SSL), and information access authorization
controls. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your
information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or
amendment. To achieve the same, We use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated
under applicable laws for the protection of Your information. Information You provide to Us may
be stored on Our secure servers located within India or globally as per the requirement of the
third party service provider.
However, You understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that You transmit to Us is at Your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access to our Platform and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and You shall not be entitled to hold Sentienz responsible for any breach of security.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
7. ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
At any point of time Users can choose to edit/modify or delete/withdraw any Personal Information shared for use of the Platform. Please note that deleting or withdrawing information may affect the services we provide to you. In case of modification of Personal Information, Users will be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by Sentienz.
8. INFORMATION PROTECTION
Our Website and App receive regular security scans and penetration tests. Our Website and App also receive regular malware scans. In addition, our Website and App use an SSL certificate as an added security measure. We require username and passwords for our employees who can access the personal information of Users that we store and/or process on our Platform and servers.
9. GOOGLE ANALYTICS:
10. YOUR PRIVACY CONTROLS
You have certain choices regarding the information we collect and how it is used. You can also request to remove content from our servers based on applicable law or by writing to our Grievance Officer.
11. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
The Website intends to protect your Personal Information and to maintain its accuracy as
confirmed by You. We implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to
help Us protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. For
example, We encrypt all sensitive Personal Information when We transmit such information over
Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under control. We endeavour to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by You. We use SSL based encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the required level of encryption in India as per the law.
We blend security at multiple steps within our services with the state-of-the-art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures and the overall data and privacy security design allow us to defend our systems ranging from low hanging issues up to sophisticated attacks.
We work hard to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information We hold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit;
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
- We restrict access to Personal Information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Compliance & Cooperation with Regulations and applicable laws in India;
12. Data transfers
We or our affiliates maintain your information on servers located in India or globally as per
the requirement of the third party service provider. Data protection laws vary among countries,
with some providing more protection than others. We also comply with certain legal frameworks
relating to the transfer of data as mentioned and required under the Information Technology Act,
2000 as amended from time to time.
When We receive formal written complaints, We respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that We cannot resolve with you directly.
13. YOUR CONSENT
By using the Platform or by providing your information, You consent to the collection and use of
the information including Personal Information and SPDI You disclose on the Platform in
using, sharing and disclosing Your information including Personal Information and SPDI as per
“Phishing” usually occurs when Users of a website are induced by an individual/entity into divulging sensitive personal data by using fraudulent websites and/ or e-mail addresses. In the event You provide information to a website or respond to an e-mail which does not belong to Us or is not connected with Us in any manner, You will be a victim of Phishing. We do not send e-mails requesting a User for User name or passwords. However, We may verify the User name, password etc. provided by You from time to time.
15. SEVERABILITY AND EXCLUSION
We have taken every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy. This Policy does not apply to any information other than the information collected by Sentienz through the Platform. This Policy shall be inapplicable to any unsolicited information You provide Us through the Platform or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted in any public areas of the Website. All unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Sentienz shall be free to use and/ or disclose such unsolicited information without any limitations.
16. NO WAIVER
The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
17. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- Name: Srikanth G N
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Sentienz Solutions Pvt Ltd, 3rd Floor, PR Business Center, Kadubisanahalli, Marathahalli, Landmark: Above Croma Stores, opposite JP Morgan, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560087
If You require any information or clarification regarding the use of Your Personal Information
If You have grievance with respect to use of Your Personal Information, please write to
Sentienz is a private limited company based in India. By browsing/using the Platform, You hereby acknowledge that the Sentienz is not responsible or liable in any manner to comply with any local laws of Your territory except India.
18. LIST OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Sentienz uses the following third-party service providers for the provision of services as
there are more than one)
|Name of Third-Party Service Provider||Contact Information|
|Google LLC||Address: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.|
Additionally, if You have any questions or concerns about our third-party service providers, please email us at email@example.com